Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 Semester 2 & Kunci Jawaban – Menguasai Bahasa Inggris bukanlah merupakan hal yang sulit untuk dilakukan jika Anda sering berlatih. Berikut ini kami menyediakan soal Bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 6 semester 2 beserta kunci jawabannya.
I. Answer these following questions!
Read the text carefully! This text is for number 1 – 5.
Mr. Mustafa and Mrs. Lydia’s Performance and Behaviour
These are Mr. Mustafa and Mrs. Lydia. They are my father and mother. My father is short and slim with dark, straight hair, and brown eyes. He always wears glasses. He is quite, serious, and gentle person, but sometimes, he is funny. He is so friendly and kind. Everyone likes my father.
Mrs. Lydia, my mother, is tall and slim with dark eyes. She has curly and brown hair. I love her very much because she is a helpful and patient person. Everyone likes her because she is familiar and friendly.
1. What does the writer’s father look like?
2. How is the writer’s father behaviour?
3. What does the writer’s mother look like?
4. How is the writer’s mother behaviour?
5. Why does everyone like the writer’s father and mother?
Read the text carefully! This text is for number 6 – 10.
Situ Bagendit Lake
Once upon a time, in West Java, there was a widow. Her name is Nyimas Inten. She was very rich. She never gave anything to the poor, so all of her neighbors hate her.
One day, there was a beggar came to Nyimas Inten’s house. The beggar asked for some money or food to eat, but Nyimas Inten did not give him anything. The beggar was sad and she prayed to God. She wanted God to punish Nyimas Inten. Finally, God answered the beggar’s prayer. Nyimas Inten drowned in a lake with all of her properties. Then, the lake was called “Situ Bagendit”. People believe Nyimas Inten is still alive as a leech.
6. Where did the story happen?
7. What was the name of the widow?
8. Who came to Nyimas Inten’s house?
9. What did the beggar do after she came to Nyimas Inten’s house and got nothing?
10. What is the name of the lake?
II. Choose the correct answer!
11. Mr. Eko is 1 m 90 cm. He is …
12. Mrs. Alisa is 75 kg. She is …
13. My sister is … . She always helps me.
14. Mr. Ramon is an old man, but he is a … man.
15. My sister is 13 years old. My grandmother is 65 years old. It means that …
a. my sister is old
b. my sister is younger
c. my grandmother is young
d. my grandmother is not old
16. Ana always tells the truth to everyone. She is a … girl.
17. Everyone likes Mrs. Dina because she always helps her neighbors. Mrs. Dina is a … person.
18. Every mother always … to her children.
19. She always studies hard. She is a … girl.
20. Mr. Arman does not have hair. He is …
21. He was crossing … yesterday.
b. to the radio
d. the river
22. I listened … this morning.
b. to the radio
d. a magazine
23. You did not play … two days ago.
a. the river
b. to the radio
d. a book
24. I rode the … last week.
25. … margarine on the bread.
III. Underline the correct verb in the brackets!
26. My mother (visit, visits, visited) my grandparents in Bandung last week.
27. Yuli (buyed, buying, bought) an umbrella in the shop yesterday.
28. Toni (drinks, drunk, drank) milk in the kitchen last night.
29. Yuda (climb, climbed, climbs) a tree yesterday morning.
30. Fira, Fery, and Lisa (want, won, wanted) to go to library two days ago.
1. The writer’s father is short and slim with dark, straight hair, and brown eyes.
2. The writer’s father is quite, serious, and gentle person, and funny.
3. The writer’s mother is tall, slim, and has dark eyes and curly brown hair
4. The writer’s mother is a helpful and patient person.
5. Everyone likes Mr. Mustafa because he is friendly and kind, and everyone likes Mrs. Lydia because she is familiar and friendly.
6. The story happened in West Java.
7. The name of the widow is Nyimas Inten.
8. A beggar came to Nyimas Inten’s house.
9. The beggar was sad and she prayed to God to punish Nyimas Inten.
10. The name of the lake is Situ Bagendit.
Samsure, E. Dkk. (2012). Buku Ulangan Sekolah Dasar Kelas 6. Bandung: Penerbit Epsilon Grup
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 Semester 2 & Kunci Jawaban
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban
Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 Semester 1 dan Kunci Jawaban
Contoh Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP Terbaru