Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 1 & Kunci Jawaban
1. When we meet your friends at 3 p.m., we should greet them by saying…
a. Good night c. Good morning
b. Good afternoon d. Good evening
2. Cinta : Hi, Septy. How are you doing?
Karmen : Hi, Cindy. …, Thanks.
a. I am very well. c. I am eating.
b. I don’t think so. d. Not yet.
3. Keenan: Hello, Raisa. …?
Raisa : Hello, Keenan. I was born in Bandung.
a. Where do you live? c. Where were you born?
b. When were you born? d. Where have you been?
4. Rangga : My name is Rangga. …
Jono : I’m glad to meet you, too.
a. What is your name?
b. I’m glad to meet you.
c. How old are you?
d. Are you happy?
5. Kalisa : Excuse me, are you Daren?
Iben : … .
a. No, he is not. c. Yes, I am.
b. Yes, he is. d. No, I am not.
6. Melly : Hi, Anto.
Anto : Hi, Melly. Are you sick? You look pale.
Melly : I’m not feeling well. How about you?
Anto : I’m fine. Get well soon, Melly. See you tomorrow.
Melly : … .
a. Thank you, Anto. c. Nice to meet you.
b. You should go to the doctor. d. How do you do?
7. Bisakah Anda membantu saya?”. Bahasa Inggrisnya adalah …
a. Do you help me? c. Can you help me?
b. Can I help you? d. What can I do for you?
8. Tatjana : How many books are on the table?
Junot : There is only … on the table
a. one book.
b. two books
c. three books
d. four books
9. Teacher : Can you open the door, please?
Lily : …
Teacher : Thank you for your help, Lily.
a. No, I cannot.
b. Yes, I can.
c. No, you cannot.
d. Yes, you can.
10. Prisia : How many pencils do you have, Rio?
Rio : I have four pencils.
Prisia : I forget to bring my pensil. …
Rio : Sure, here you are.
a. Can I lend one, please? c. May I give you?
b. May I borrow one, please? d. Can you borrow my pencils?
11. Rini : Can you help me, Jepin?
Jepin : …
Rini : It’s okay, Jepin. I will ask, Rizky.
a. Yes, you can. What can I do for you?
b. I’m sorry, Rini. I can’t. I am busy.
c. How are you today, Rini.
d. I am worried about you.
12. Reina is my uncle’s daughter. Reina is my …
a. aunt c. sister
b. mother d. cousins
13. Mrs. Irwan is my mother-in-law. Dave is her son. Dave is my …
a. father c. nephew
b. brother d. husband
14. Shania : Hi, Joseph. Happy birthday to you.
Joseph : Thank you, Shania.
Shania : Anytime. …?
Joseph : I am sixteen years old.
a. How years are you? b. How long is your age?
b. How old are you? d. How you are old?
15. Aunt Lissie : Minie, happy birthday. Have a great year ahead.
Minie : …., Aunt Lissie.
Aunt Lissie : How old are you now?
Minie : I am …
Aunt Lissie : You may have driving licence now.
a. Thank you – 12 years old. c. Thank you – 17 years old.
b. Sorry – 17 years old. d. Sorry – 12 years old.