6 Contoh Procedure Text How to Make Milk Tea – Berikut terdapat lima contoh procedure text tentang cara membuat teh susu dalam Bahasa Inggris.
How to Make Black Milk Tea
1. 185 ml of hot water
2. 2-3 teaspoons of black tea leaves.
3. 125 ml of fresh milk
4. sugar or honey (depend on preference)
1. Boil the black tea leaves until the colour of the water changes into brown.
2. Filter the boiled tea water from its dregs.
3. Mix the milk with the tea and stir it.
4. Add some sugar or honey.
5. Finally, the black milk tea is ready to serve.
How to Make Milk Tea
1. a sachet of instant tea
2. sweet liquid milk
4. liquid sugar
1. Prepare a small pan to boil all of the ingredients.
2. Boil the tea with enough water and stir it until the colour changes into brown
3. Filter the tea and pour it into a cup.
4. Add some sugar and pour the liquid milk as much as you like.
5. Finally, the milk tea is ready to enjoy.
How to Make Pulled Tea
1. 3 tablespoons of sweet liquid milk
2. 100 ml of hot water
3. A sachet of jasmine tea
Prepare two stainless glasses.
1. Firstly, mix the jasmine tea with hot water in a stainless glass. Stir it until the colour turns into black.
2. Then, pour sweet liquid milk into it and stir again.
3. Next, prepare an empty stainless glass and pour the milk tea by using pulling movement. Do this steps several times until the milk tea produces foam.
4. After that, pour the milk tea into the serving cup.
5. Finally, the pulled tea is ready to serve.
How to Make Ginger Milk Tea
1. 500 ml of hot water
2. 2 tea bags
3. 200 ml of liquid milk
Ingredients of ginger extract:
1. 100 grams of ginger
2. 500 ml of water
3. 2 bars of lemongrass
4. 100 grams of sugar gula pasir
1. First, mix the ginger, water, lemongrass and sugar. Boil it until the smell comes out and then filter it.
2. Second, dip the tea bag into hot water. Add liquid milk and the ginger extract water. After that, stir it.
3. Finally, the ginger milk tea is ready to serve.
How to Make Thai Milk Tea
1. 2 teaspoons of Thai Tea powder
2. 1 cup of water (250ml)
3. 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
4. 4 tablespoons of sweet liquid milk
5. 3 tablespoons of evaporated milk or the other option is whipped cream
6. some ice cube
1. Boil the water and add the tea powder.
2. Pour the tea water to a cup which is already given liquid milk and sugar. And then, stir it.
3. Give the evaporated milk and stir it again.
4. Wait until the temperature of the water is normal, and then blend it with some ice cube.
5. Finally, the Thai milk tea is ready to serve.
How to Make Malaysian Pulled Tea
1. 500 ml of water
2. 2 teaspoons of tea powder
3. 1 bar of ginger
4. 2 cardamoms
5. one and half nutmegs
6. 1 bar of cinnamons
7. a little black pepper
8. 100 grams of sugar
9. 150 ml of milk
1. Boil water and all of the ingredients, except milk and sugar.
2. Heat the milk in a pan and pour it into the boiled water which is mixed with all of the ingredients.
3. Filter them and pour it into a cup.
4. Add some milk and sugar and then sitr it.
5. If you like you can add some ice cubes, too.
6. Finally, the Malaysian pulled tea is ready to enjoy.